A-level results 2014: St Christopher School, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Every student at St Christopher’s School achieved a pass in their A-level exams.
The Letchworth school recorded a 100% A* to E pass rate with several pupils gaining places at prestigious universities.
These included George Lucas who gained two A*s and an A which enables him to go to Durham University to read engineering.
Sandeepa Welgama earned two A grades and one A* grade that gained him a place at Cambridge to read medicine and Jonathan King gained three A Grades and an A* which has earned him a place at Imperial College London to read computer science.
Richard Palmer, headteacher, said: “These results are the culmination of 2 years very hard work. We are all very proud that all pupils passed all exams and one third of all grades are A or A*.
You may also want to watch:
“We congratulate all of our pupils and look forward to following the next steps in their education. With a new Sixth Form Centre and record numbers in our Lower Sixth next year we are looking forward to maintaining and building on our excellent standards and striving to provide the very best Sixth Form experience for our students.”
• Send in your messages and pictures from results day to @thecomet24 on Twitter using #Cometalevels
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 8 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation