A-level results 2014: St Christopher School, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Every student at St Christopher’s School achieved a pass in their A-level exams.
The Letchworth school recorded a 100% A* to E pass rate with several pupils gaining places at prestigious universities.
These included George Lucas who gained two A*s and an A which enables him to go to Durham University to read engineering.
Sandeepa Welgama earned two A grades and one A* grade that gained him a place at Cambridge to read medicine and Jonathan King gained three A Grades and an A* which has earned him a place at Imperial College London to read computer science.
Richard Palmer, headteacher, said: “These results are the culmination of 2 years very hard work. We are all very proud that all pupils passed all exams and one third of all grades are A or A*.
“We congratulate all of our pupils and look forward to following the next steps in their education. With a new Sixth Form Centre and record numbers in our Lower Sixth next year we are looking forward to maintaining and building on our excellent standards and striving to provide the very best Sixth Form experience for our students.”
• Send in your messages and pictures from results day to @thecomet24 on Twitter using #Cometalevels
- 1 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 2 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 3 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 6 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 7 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 MP registers another job despite Owen Paterson fallout
- 10 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs