A-LEVEL RESULTS 2013: Hitchin Girls’ School
- Credit: Archant
MORE than a quarter of all A-level entries at Hitchin Girls’ School were A* or A grades.
Headteacher Frances Manning said she was “very pleased” with results at the school.
There was a 5% increase in A* and As, with 28% of all entries receiving those grades.
There were also increases in the number of students attaining A* to B and A* to C grades.
Mrs Manning said: “We are very pleased with our A-level results again this year and are delighted to celebrate the hard work and individual successes of our students.
“These results are testament to the hard work and commitment of our students and the quality of the learning experience which our staff provide in the school. We wish all our students every success in the next phase of their careers.”
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 4 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 9 Christmas Fayre and switch-on attracts hundreds
- 10 Does your MP support drug testing in Parliament?