A-LEVEL RESULTS 2013: Hitchin Girls’ School
- Credit: Archant
MORE than a quarter of all A-level entries at Hitchin Girls’ School were A* or A grades.
Headteacher Frances Manning said she was “very pleased” with results at the school.
There was a 5% increase in A* and As, with 28% of all entries receiving those grades.
There were also increases in the number of students attaining A* to B and A* to C grades.
Mrs Manning said: “We are very pleased with our A-level results again this year and are delighted to celebrate the hard work and individual successes of our students.
You may also want to watch:
“These results are testament to the hard work and commitment of our students and the quality of the learning experience which our staff provide in the school. We wish all our students every success in the next phase of their careers.”
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village