Early bird tickets snapped up after record-breaking Standon Calling
- Credit: Archant
Super early bird tickets released on the back of a record-breaking Standing Calling have sold out in one day.
The tickets, available for £87, were snapped up in record time just days after the festival celebrated its 10th anniversary.
A record breaking 8,500 revellers descended on Standon Lordship over the weekend, but organisers are already looking forward to 2016.
Standon Calling founder Alex Trenchard said: “I’d like to say an enormous thank you to all the people who came along and made Standon Calling’s 10th birthday party so special. We’ve come a long way from the handful of bands playing on a rickety stage on my parents’ lawn 10 years ago.
“There are countless highlights and for me Basement Jaxx’s headline set on Sunday followed by Gilles Peterson in the Cowshed was the perfect way to end a festival. I can’t wait to see you all again next year!”
There are now a limited number of early bird tickets available for £107 via www.standon-calling.com.
Standon Calling 2016 will take place from Friday, July 29, to Sunday, July 31.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown