Duo steal Lily silk flowers from Langford garden centre
A SERIES of CCTV images have been released after two woman stole around �150 worth of Lily silk flowers from a garden centre.
The images show one of the women selecting and arranging the flowers into a bouquet and then the other placing them in a metal holder to assist in the removal of the flowers from Langford Nurseries and Garden Centre in Henlow Road, Langford.
The incident happened on September 22 when both women left the store without making any attempt to pay.
Both women were white with long dark hair tied up at the back and appear to be in their late 20s or 30s.
If you have information relating to this incident, contact Pc Gudgeon, on 01234 278116 or the non-emergency number 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers, on 0800 555 111, or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out