Doughty hopeful on Stevenage talks
- Credit: Archant
On-loan QPR midfielder hopes to sit down with club in next few weeks to ‘see what the future holds’
Michael Doughty says Stevenage is a ‘great, progressive club’ for him ahead of talks about a possible loan extension with the club.
The QPR midfielder, who signed on loan with Boro in the middle of August, says he has yet to start talks about extending his time with the club beyond next month but added that he is ‘open to anything’.
Speaking before the weekend, Doughty said: “I haven’t actually had a conversation with anyone with regards to what I’m going to be doing after January.
“At the moment all I’m concentrating on is obviously the Christmas period which is an important time for us and then I imagine in the next couple of weeks the discussions will open as to what the future holds.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m open to anything really. The management have been great with me since I came here, the players have been fantastic and it’s a great, progressive club so for me I’m just hoping that the next couple of games I can produce good performances if selected and then hopefully that’ll make the decision a formality.”
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 3 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 4 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 5 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 8 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 9 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 10 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land