DogFest organisers ‘thrilled’ after thousands flock to Knebworth House
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
A festival in celebration of dogs that featured everything from dog yoga to dog walks with Clare Balding, took place over the weekend at Knebworth House.
DogFest hosted a variety of canine celebrities: including Britain's Got Talent stars Lucy Heath and Trip Hazard, Dave Wardell and police dog Finn, the super-sleuth spaniel Molly and her owner Colin aka The Pet Detectives and several Guinness World Record breaking dogs.
Two-legged celebrities Clare Balding and Noel Fitpatrick were in attendence to sign books, give talks and lead group dog walks.
Nicole Cooper, DogFest's managing director said: "We have been thrilled with the success of DogFest at Knebworth House - people flocked from all over Hertfordshire and miles beyond to enjoy the ultimate festival for dogs.
"We were incredibly proud to be joined this year not only by Channel 4's Supervet, Professor Noel Fitzpatrick, but for the first time by national treasure Clare Balding.
You may also want to watch:
"Together with almost 25,000 festival-goers, they celebrated the amazing bond between dogs and people."
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket