Do you recognise these seven men? Attempted murder investigation into shooting of 17-year-old boy spreads to Herts, Beds and Cambs
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise any of these seven men? Detectives investigating the shooting of a 17-year-old boy think they may be able to assist their enquiries, and could be in Herts, Beds or Cambs.
The shooting, which has left the teenager with life-changing injuries, happened at the Greenfields traveller site in Braybrooke, Northamptonshire, on July 10 last year.
These men were pictured visiting The Wheatsheaf pub in Peterborough that day, and detectives think they could have links to Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire and the Thames Valley region.
DI Lee McBride from the organised crime and drugs team said: “This was a very serious incident which has left the young victim with life-changing injuries.
“We have conducted extensive enquiries as part of the investigation and are now asking for the public’s help in identifying the men pictured.
You may also want to watch:
“We believe they may be able to assist us with our enquiries and are urging them, or anyone who may know who they are, to call us.”
Anyone with information should call 101, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or crimestoppers-uk.org.
Sixteen people have been arrested so far as part of the investigation, with 15 suspected of attempted murder and the other suspected of possessing class A drugs with intent to supply.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 8 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 9 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 10 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
All 16 have been bailed pending further enquiries.