Do you recognise these seven men? Attempted murder investigation into shooting of 17-year-old boy spreads to Herts, Beds and Cambs
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise any of these seven men? Detectives investigating the shooting of a 17-year-old boy think they may be able to assist their enquiries, and could be in Herts, Beds or Cambs.
The shooting, which has left the teenager with life-changing injuries, happened at the Greenfields traveller site in Braybrooke, Northamptonshire, on July 10 last year.
These men were pictured visiting The Wheatsheaf pub in Peterborough that day, and detectives think they could have links to Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire and the Thames Valley region.
DI Lee McBride from the organised crime and drugs team said: “This was a very serious incident which has left the young victim with life-changing injuries.
“We have conducted extensive enquiries as part of the investigation and are now asking for the public’s help in identifying the men pictured.
“We believe they may be able to assist us with our enquiries and are urging them, or anyone who may know who they are, to call us.”
Anyone with information should call 101, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or crimestoppers-uk.org.
Sixteen people have been arrested so far as part of the investigation, with 15 suspected of attempted murder and the other suspected of possessing class A drugs with intent to supply.
- 1 11-year-old boy 'seriously injured' after e-scooter and car crash
- 2 Weston fraudster given jail time after scamming council out of £700,000
- 3 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 4 Programme of one-off summer workshops at The Settlement
- 5 Crowds gather to mark Armed Forces Day in Letchworth
- 6 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 7 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 8 Stevenage woman, 52, accused of wounding 91-year-old in her own home
- 9 Avid quizmaster raising funds for rape and sexual assault support service
- 10 Decision on controversial Lord Lister application deferred
All 16 have been bailed pending further enquiries.