Do you know these wanted men?
Police want to speak to two men captured on CCTV after a cyclist was mugged for spare change.
Officers have released images of the two men they want to speak to in connection with the robbery in St George’s Way underpass in Stevenage on October 26 shortly before 6pm.
The 31-year-old victim from Stevenage was riding his bicycle through the underpass when he was approached by two men who pulled him off his bike before asking him for money.
The man handed over a small amount of change before running off.
The offenders are thought to have made off towards the Farmfoods shop in the town centre before heading in the direction of the Indoor Market.
You may also want to watch:
Police urge anyone who recognises the men or has any information about the crime, to call 0845 33 00 222 quoting crime reference E1/10/7172. Or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 Stevenage 'miles better' but have to be more ruthless in front of goal says Revell