Dinner sparks fire emergency

A fire crew were called to a heavily smoke logged house last night after a cooking appliance was left unattended.

The end of terrace home on Walkern Road, Stevenage was being ventilated when firefighters arrived just after 8pm.

No one was hurt in the incident.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter