Diddy Rascals set to host first family festival in Hitchin to aid Humanitas charity
- Credit: Archant
Diddy Rascals will host its first family festival in Hitchin this month.
The festival will take place from midday on Sunday, July 16, at Hitchin Priory and has been created with both adults and children in mind, offering fun and play for the whole family.
Attractions will include live music performances, an enchanted ‘fairy city’, and a giant inflatable room which will host Diddy Rascals infamous baby rave.
Event organiser, Genevieve Jones-Hernandez, is excited about the festival and gave a sneak peak of what to expect.
She told the Comet:
You may also want to watch:
“We are so excited to be bringing our Diddy Rascals family festival to Hitchin. Expect all the mayhem from our family raves but bigger and better.”
All proceeds from the event will go to Humanities Charity, a creative, grassroots charity that has worked for more than a decade to protect and care for some of the world’s most vulnerable people.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
Tickets cost £5 in advance adults and children or £7 on the day.
Children under 18 months go free. Tickets are available at www.diddy-rascals.com.