Designer watches and jewellery stolen in Stevenage burglary
- Credit: Archant
Designer watches, bags and jewellery were among items stolen in a burglary last month.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following a burglary in Stevenage on Thursday January 30.
Between 7am and 9.45pm offender(s) have forced open windows at the back of a house in Cotswold Drive and stolen designer watches, bags and jewellery.
Assistant Investigator Quentin Lane said: “Understandably the victims would like to see the return of their items and I would appeal to anyone who has seen these items for sale to contact me with information.
“I would also appeal for anyone who saw any suspicious activity in the area on the day to contact me with details.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Quentin Lane via the Herts police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime number E1/14/736. Alternatively call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 3 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 4 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 5 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 6 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 9 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'