Design your own Christmas card competition
YOUNGSTERS are being asked to design their own Christmas card, with all entries being turned into printed cards to send to family and friends.
The Comet is launching the competition today in conjunction with Card Couture and Hot Off The Press.
All children from the age of four to 11 can take part and two winners will be announced, one for the younger seven years and under category and one for eight-year-olds and over.
The winners will have their own designs transformed into quality christmas cards to give to friends and family and will also be featured on the Card Couture greetings card website for anyone to order.
Runners-up will each receive a creative pack.
You may also want to watch:
Every entry will be available to pre-order in packs of 10 – at �6.99 per pack – so every child has the opportunity to see their design turned into a unique card with their name and age printed on the reverse.
And for every pack of cards ordered, �1 will go directly to the child’s school or if ordered by an individual, 50p will go to both of the Comet’s two charities of the year – Phoenix and YMCA Central Herts.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 4 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
We would like to encourage as many schools to get children involved with our creative competition and raise money for the school but you can enter as an individual too.