Deacon could be back before end of season
- Credit: Archant
Winger had surgery on his ankle last week
Roarie Deacon may make a comeback before the end of the season, according to club physio Paul Dando.
The winger, who has been out of action due to an ankle injury, had surgery last week and is no longer using an Aircast boot.
Dando wrote in Saturday’s programme notes: “Our target is to resume running in around a week from now and build in functional movements at the four to six week mark.
“All being well, he may return to the squad before our final game of the season in early May.”
Dando adds that Darius Charles, also out with an ankle injury, could be involved at Sheffield United on Friday.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 10 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know