David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Professor Green see them live - win Tickets to the L.E.D. Festival!
SOME of the biggest names in electro pop are gathering together this summer in Victoria Park for the first ever LED Festival.
And we want you to be there. Because this week we have teamed up with the promoters to offer 50 of our lucky readers the chance to win tickets to this must-attend event which is happening over the August Bank Holiday weekend in London.
Three giants of live music, Cream, Goldenvoice and Loudsound, have joined forces to create what is destined to become one of London’s most exciting outdoor electronic dance festivals. Pooling their collective resources they have secured exclusive London performances from the mighty David Guetta and legendary electronica pioneers Leftfield, as well as an array of special guest appearances from a phenomenally diverse range of dance music’s most exciting acts.
The inaugural festival which takes place at London’s stunning Victoria Park kicks off on Friday 27th August Bank Holiday weekend, and will be headlined by the one and only David Guetta. This will be the French house superstar DJ/producer’s only London show this summer. Fresh from winning a Grammy for his smash hit ‘When Love Takes Over’ (with Kelly Rowland), Guetta has proven himself once again to be a living legend in dance music with what has been one of the most successful periods of his entire career via a chart topping single with Black Eyed Peas as well as on the global megahit ‘Sexy Bitch’ (with Akon). In addition, he is about to launch possibly his biggest record yet, ‘Getting Over You’ with Chris Willis (feat Fergie and LMFAO), which is predicted to be the anthem of the Summer.
The festival will take place over two days with huge names playing on both days.
You may also want to watch:
The current line up is as follows:
Friday 27th August - Bank Holiday Weekend
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 A505 driver escapes without serious injury after head-on crash
- 3 Arrest made and 350 cannabis plants seized after raid in Letchworth
- 4 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 5 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 8 Glimpses of the past: Exploring Hitchin from 1910 - 1950
- 9 Council criticised for 'shoddy' underpass paint job
- 10 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
Calvin Harris Live
Bloody Beetroots Death Crew 77
Dean Oram on Percussion
Annie on Sax
Saturday 28th August - Bank Holiday Weekend
Special Guest: Aphex Twin
Boy Better Know
LED Festival is an 18 plus event. Opening Times: Friday - Doors 2pm – 10.45pm; Saturday - Doors 12pm – 10.45pm; Last Admittance - 9.30pm
* Please note that the LED Festival winners will need to have supplied a valid e mail address to obtain their tickets.