Hitchin and Letchworth dancers set for BBC One’s The Greatest Dancer live show
- Credit: Archant
Two young dancers from Hitchin and Letchworth are set to appear on the first live show of BBC One’s The Greatest Dancer.
Kajetan Migdal, 15, from Letchworth, and Tyresse Hare, 17, from Hitchin are part of Prospects Fraternity, who were selected by judge and former Glee star Matthew Morrison as one of his final three.
Kajetan said: “I love dancing, it’s my passion. I can’t believe we are in Matthew Morrison’s top three out of everyone that auditioned. It’s an experience I will never forget.”
Tyresse added: “It’s a dream come true, and I can’t believe that I get to share such a big achievement with my family.”
Auditioning back in August, the group quickly reached the 75 per cent audience vote needed to have a chance of reaching the next round.
You may also want to watch:
Katejan’s mum, Gemma, called for the people of Hertfordshire to back the boys and their group on Saturday.
“Saturday night is the first live show and this is where we need the Hertfordshire people to get behind these kids and vote for Prospects Fraternity,” she said.
- 1 Matalan store confirms closure date ahead of demolition to make way for flats
- 2 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 3 Road closed as emergency services attend crash in Stevenage
- 4 What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, May 17?
- 5 Pedestrians 'dicing with death' on new zebra crossing
- 6 Man dies after falling ill in town centre
- 7 'A lot more needs to be done' - Hitchin resident's petition for better street lighting in Westmill
- 8 Couple appeals to public to help find missing pension money
- 9 Mental Health Awareness Week 2021: Students benefit from puppy power
- 10 Stevenage Borough Council: Labour maintains council control, Mayor loses seat and party leader reactions
“I think the final is end of February. We need the support to get to the final.”