Hitchin and Letchworth dancers set for BBC One’s The Greatest Dancer live show
- Credit: Archant
Two young dancers from Hitchin and Letchworth are set to appear on the first live show of BBC One’s The Greatest Dancer.
Kajetan Migdal, 15, from Letchworth, and Tyresse Hare, 17, from Hitchin are part of Prospects Fraternity, who were selected by judge and former Glee star Matthew Morrison as one of his final three.
Kajetan said: “I love dancing, it’s my passion. I can’t believe we are in Matthew Morrison’s top three out of everyone that auditioned. It’s an experience I will never forget.”
Tyresse added: “It’s a dream come true, and I can’t believe that I get to share such a big achievement with my family.”
Auditioning back in August, the group quickly reached the 75 per cent audience vote needed to have a chance of reaching the next round.
You may also want to watch:
Katejan’s mum, Gemma, called for the people of Hertfordshire to back the boys and their group on Saturday.
“Saturday night is the first live show and this is where we need the Hertfordshire people to get behind these kids and vote for Prospects Fraternity,” she said.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
“I think the final is end of February. We need the support to get to the final.”