Daish admits that Boro are the favourites
Ebbsfleet boss Liam Daish admits his side are underdogs going into tomorrow s FA Trophy semi-final against Stevenage Borough. The Trophy holders beat Blue Square Premier leaders Burton Albion on Wednesday evening but Daish insists Boro are the favourite
Ebbsfleet boss Liam Daish admits his side are underdogs going into tomorrow's FA Trophy semi-final against Stevenage Borough.
The Trophy holders beat Blue Square Premier leaders Burton Albion on Wednesday evening but Daish insists Boro are the favourites ahead of their much-anticipated clash tomorrow.
The Ebbsfleet boss is merely looking for his side to keep the tie alive in the first leg to give his troops something to play for at Stonebridge Road a week later.
"It is going to be tough," he told the Kent Messenger. "Hopefully we can go there and give a good account of ourselves.
You may also want to watch:
"It would be nice to take them back to Stonebridge Road with them knowing that they are in for a game. I'd like to think a draw would be a good result.
"Stevenage are the favourites - they are near the top of the league and are the form team.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 8 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
"They have got a big budget, a big squad and are an experienced side. But then so were Burton and Aldershot last year. We're looking forward to the game.