Curse of the Comet player of the month?
The curse of The Comet s player of the month award for Stevenage Boro has struck again! Mark Arber, October s winner, became the third one of the season to leave when League Two Dagenham and Redbridge this week surprisingly completed an emergency loan for
The curse of The Comet's player of the month award for Stevenage Boro has struck again!
Mark Arber, October's winner, became the third one of the season to leave when League Two Dagenham and Redbridge this week surprisingly completed an emergency loan for him until the end of the season.
The experienced central defender was circulated to other clubs as being available on Friday, after being told that he would no longer be Boro's first choice centre-back and that he would be behind Ashley Westwood, Luke Oliver and Ronnie Henry.
Arber's loan to?the Daggers has followed the recent departure of Stuart Lewis (November and December) and that of Adam Miller (August and September) before Christmas, both to League One Gillingham.
This means all three winners of the award so far this season are no longer at the club!
BORO defender Damian Batt has also signed for old rivals Woking on an emergency loan until the end of the season.
- 1 Emergency services attend crash near busy Stevenage roundabout
- 2 Man charged with GBH after stabbing in Hitchin
- 3 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 4 Looking to local talent - Airbus star rises from apprentice to manager
- 5 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 6 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 7 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 8 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 9 Why were they not at school? - a look at Hitchin's historical absence reports
- 10 'He was a good friend of Knebworth' - Knebworth House pays tribute to Bat Out of Hell singer Meat Loaf
Leaving Broadhall Way on a permanent basis is young striker Tyron Sealey who has joined Blue Square South Maidenhead United.
Sealey joins full-back Jack Bradshaw who is on loan at the Berkshire club.