Do you recognise these people?
- Credit: Herts police
Two people captured on CCTV are urged to get in contact with Herts police following an altercation in Hitchin, which saw a man hit in the face with a full bottle of vodka.
The assault occurred just before 1.30am on Saturday, May 15, in Market Place, when a clash arose between two men.
One of the men, aged in his 20s, was hit with a full bottle of vodka, which subsequently smashed.
As a result, the victim suffered cuts to his face and an injury to one of his eyes. He was taken to hospital for treatment.
Police hope the two people pictured can help with the force's enquiries.
DC Nathalia Smith said: “I would like to speak to the two people pictured, as it is believed that they were in the area at the time the offence took place and could help with our enquiries. If you recognise them, please get in contact.
“Alternatively, if you were in the town square around the time specified and believe you may have witnessed the altercation or have any information that could assist us, please get in touch.”
Information can be reported directly to Herts police at email@example.com, online or by calling the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference 41/35782/21.
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Residents encouraged to have their say on Stevenage's new political map
- 10 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport