Stevenage woman arrested following 'dangerous driving and assault'
- Credit: Google Maps
A Stevenage woman has been arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and common assault, following an incident last Monday (May 9).
A man and a woman were travelling in separate vehicles on Stevenage Road in Walkern, between 9.00am and 9.15am, when the male driver left his vehicle.
Hertfordshire Police have confirmed that a grey Volkswagen Tiguan was involved in the incident.
The female driver, aged 30, has since been arrested and is currently on police bail.
Detective constable Esther Hodson of Hertfordshire Constabulary, said: "We are trying to establish exactly what happened last week.
"We believe there were other drivers and pedestrians in the area at the time.
"Please get in touch with us if you saw the grey Tiguan, which was on a 20-reg number plate, driving dangerously and we would be keen to see any dash cam footage.
- 1 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 2 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 3 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 4 Decision on controversial Lord Lister application deferred
- 5 Stevenage school in 'area of huge deprivation' wins national award
- 6 Permanent parking loss if outdoor seating plans approved
- 7 Hitchin Lavender named the most Instagrammed floral location in UK
- 8 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 9 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 10 Stevenage woman, 52, accused of wounding 91-year-old in her own home
"Please get in touch if you have any information that may help our investigation.”
Detective constable Esther Hodson can be contacted via the email address: email@example.com
Those with information are asked to quote reference 41/36784/22.