Major Stevenage road shut after police chase
- Credit: Archant
A major Stevenage road has been shut this afternoon following a police chase.
Broadhall Way remains closed at this time after officers chasing a vehicle managed to bring it to a safe and quick stop.
Stevenage Police tweeted: "Broadhall Way in Stevenage is currently closed after officers brought a vehicle pursuit to a quick and safe conclusion.
"Part of the roundabout at Broadhall Way/Monkswood Way junction is also closed."
Police are advising motorists to avoid the area.
You may also want to watch:
More information to come as we get it.
- 1 Rave reviews come flying in as glam bar welcomes back first clients after months of lockdown
- 2 Who are our Stevenage candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 3 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 4 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 5 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 6 PE teachers to run seven marathons in seven days
- 7 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 8 COVID-19 cases plummet in Stevenage and North Herts as restrictions ease
- 9 Resident calls for brighter street lights after 'shocking' fall leaves her seeking hospital treatment
- 10 "The most important lesson I've learned is to not give up" - Stevenage girl pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh Awards