Woman taken to hospital with suspected stab wounds after Stevenage incident
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital with suspected stab wounds following an incident in Stevenage yesterday.
Police were called at around 4pm yesterday to reports of a woman being injured at an address in Admiral Drive.
The woman went to hospital for treatment for her injuries, which were not life-changing or life-threatening.
No arrests have been made at this time.
Detectives are continuing to conduct enquiries to establish the circumstances around what happened and to trace those involved.
Anyone with information is asked to get in contact quoting crime reference 41/67377/21.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 4 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes