Have you seen stolen motorbike in or around Stevenage?
- Credit: Herts police
An orange motorbike was stolen from a Stevenage property earlier this month.
Herts police are now appealing for any witnesses or information after the distinguishable orange Honda CBR 125 Rexel was taken from Chertsey Rise earlier this month.
Police believe the theft took place between 7pm on Tuesday, March 2 and 8am on Wednesday, March 3.
The motorcycle had a number of distinguishing features including snow tyres, a black box on the back of the seat, an exhaust painted black, a USB phone holder and a crack in the right hand side panel.
PCSO Lewis McClatchie, of the Stevenage Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “If you saw anything suspicious on Chertsey Rise, or if you have seen this motorbike since then or have information, then I would like to hear from you on firstname.lastname@example.org."
You may also want to watch:
You can report information online at herts.police.uk/report, speak to an operator via online webchat at herts.police.uk/support or call the non-emergency 101 number, quoting crime reference 41/15472/21.
Alternatively, you can stay anonymous by contacting the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their untraceable online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Rave reviews come flying in as glam bar welcomes back first clients after months of lockdown
- 2 Who are our Stevenage candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 3 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 4 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 5 PE teachers to run seven marathons in seven days
- 6 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 COVID-19 cases plummet in Stevenage and North Herts as restrictions ease
- 9 Resident calls for brighter street lights after 'shocking' fall leaves her seeking hospital treatment
- 10 Letchworth teachers begin six-day strike over pension scheme withdrawal