Valuables recovered after Stevenage arrest
- Credit: Hertfordshire Police
Items believed to have been stolen have been recovered by police after an arrest in Stevenage.
Officers have released photos of the valuables in the hope that someone recognises them.
Two pairs of Ray Ban sunglasses and a Next beige-coloured suede jacket were recovered alongside cash at an arrest in Rockingham Way on April 24.
Andrew Niven, 42, of Scrubbitts Square, Radlett, has been charged with motor vehicle interference.
Assistant investigator Emily Postle said: “We are releasing these photos in case somebody recognises the items.
You may also want to watch:
"Please take a look and if you believe the sunglasses and/or jacket belong to you, get in touch by calling the non-emergency number 101 or email me at email@example.com quoting crime reference 41/29767/21.”
Information can also be submitted anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Matalan store confirms closure date ahead of demolition to make way for flats
- 2 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 3 Road closed as emergency services attend crash in Stevenage
- 4 Pedestrians 'dicing with death' on new zebra crossing
- 5 What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, May 17?
- 6 Man dies after falling ill in town centre
- 7 Couple appeals to public to help find missing pension money
- 8 'A lot more needs to be done' - Hitchin resident's petition for better street lighting in Westmill
- 9 Mental Health Awareness Week 2021: Students benefit from puppy power
- 10 Stevenage Borough Council: Labour maintains council control, Mayor loses seat and party leader reactions