Flasher exposes himself to teenage girl in broad daylight
- Credit: Google Street View
Extensive enquiries are under way in Hitchin after a man indecently exposed himself to a teenage girl.
Police are investigating following the incident which happened at about 11.30am today.
The 17-year-old was walking along Bearton Road and onto Old Hale Way when she was shouted at by a man, who was sat parked in a black car.
The man asked if he could ask the girl a question. Having grabbed her attention, she noticed that he was sat indecently exposed.
The offender is described as a white man, aged approximately 40 years old, and with short blond/grey hair. He spoke with a foreign accent and was possibly wearing a grey tracksuit.
Enquiries are being carried out and any witnesses or anyone with information should call 101 quoting crime reference 41/50949/21.
Alternatively, you can stay anonymous by contacting Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via their untraceable online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 7 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage