Lights stolen in Baldock burglary
- Credit: PA
A number of solar lights have been stolen from a property in Baldock.
At around 11.00pm on Saturday June 11, the lights were taken from the front garden of an address in Bowmans Green.
Police report that the perpetrator of the theft approached the front garden of the property, before stealing the items.
The individual then made their escape.
Hertfordshire Police have now released an appeal for anyone who witnessed the incident to come forward.
Investigating officer, police constable Grace Costin of Hertfordshire Police, said: "The thief approached the front garden of the house, before stealing the lights and running off.
"If you have any information or witnessed the incident, please get in touch by calling the non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference 41/43953/22.”
Information can be reported online, or by calling the police's non-emergency number 101.
- 1 9 things to do on a day trip to Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- 2 'Expect delays' during week-long gas works at Stevenage roundabout
- 3 Man treated for broken jaw following Hitchin assault
- 4 Summer Sand pit opens in Stevenage
- 5 Dog owner's grass seed warning after pet paralysed
- 6 Herts' 'league of extraordinary farmers' come together to fight field fires
- 7 Luke Turley: 'I was told to be a hitter not a tripper'
- 8 Van 'tactically stopped' on A1(M) after alleged attempted vehicle theft
- 9 Player ratings: Who stood out as Stevenage beat Stockport County?
- 10 Thameslink suffers 'staff shortage' with weekend disruption planned
Anonymous information can also be given by contacting the Crimestoppers charity on 0800 555 111.