County call as charity aims to recruit 657 Herts businesses to back its cause
- Credit: Archant
The Muscle Help Foundation has launched a countywide call to get businesses involved in a life-changing project.
The charity delivers special experiences – which are billed as Muscle Dreams – to children and young adults across the UK who are affected by muscle-wasting disease muscular dystrophy and allied neuromuscular conditions.
Project co-ordinator Gianluca Luisi says the success of the #657Herts campaign depends on lots of companies making a small contribution.
He said: “We are looking for as many Herts-based businesses as possible to get involved
“We are on the hunt for 657 businesses across Hertfordshire to make a one-off donation of just £6.57 to be a part of a live donation wall on our website.
You may also want to watch:
“All they have to do is fill in the short form on our charity’s special campaign web page, upload their logo and donate the £6.57 – it’s that easy and takes only seconds!”
The aim with this campaign is to help the charity fulfil 657 Muscle Dreams because there are 657 muscles in the human body. Find out more at www.musclehelp.com.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 7 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal