Corrie star heading to Letchworth for a public appearance
CORRIE actress Kate Anthony, who plays Aunty Pam in the TV soap, is set to bring star quality to an event marking the arrival of a new store in Letchworth GC. Single price discount retailer Poundland opens in the old Woolworth premises in Garden Square Sh
CORRIE actress Kate Anthony, who plays Aunty Pam in the TV soap, is set to bring star quality to an event marking the arrival of a new store in Letchworth GC.
Single price discount retailer Poundland opens in the old Woolworth premises in Garden Square Shopping Centre on Thursday (December 3), creating 26 new jobs.
Kate Anthony will be putting in an appearance there on Saturday at a family fun day.
She will get the party started at 10am giving out 50 �1 vouchers. Shoppers can take part in the "checkout challenge" to win �50 worth of Poundland vouchers and the store will also be giving away 500 bumper packs of 12 Kodak batteries.
The fun continues all day with Poundland's in-store DJ playing the essential party tunes and entertaining customers, giving away balloons and sweets.
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 5 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 6 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 7 Turkeys for sale on Facebook ruffles feathers
- 8 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 9 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 10 Christmas markets return to Hitchin