Continental Street Market brings tastes and crafts of the world to Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
The Continental Street Market is in Letchworth town centre tomorrow – with a whole host of food, drink and craft items for you to buy.
Traders from around the world will be setting up in Leys Avenue tomorow, displaying the best products that their countries have to offer daily from 10am to 6pm through to Saturday.
Food stalls will range from cakes and pastries to barbecued treats and Chinese street food.
The market is operated by RR Events, and event managing company which specialises in themed markets. This particular market will make stops across the UK as part of its 2017 tour.
RR Events managing director Tony Walsh said: “Our team of staff and traders have been involved in markets across Europe for over 10 years.
You may also want to watch:
“With our newly developed brand, the Continental Street Market is sure to create an atmosphere and buzz as it tours the UK.”
The event is set to bring something new to the town and is supported by Love Letchworth, who are keen to grow Letchworth as a quality event destination.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 6 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 7 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage