Connell on Stevenage radar
Swindon striker also said to be interesting Scunthorpe United
Stevenage are said to be keeping tabs on Alan Connell.
The Swindon Town striker was on former manager Graham Westley’s radar last summer, and new boss Gary Smith is said to be keen on the 29-year-old who is currently on the transfer list at Swindon.
Scunthorpe United are also in the hunt for Connell, who would cost a small fee where he to move.
Stevenage are also interested in Freddy Eastwood while this week they signed Marcus Haber on a two-year deal.
You may also want to watch:
Liam Enver-Marum is also currently at the club, on a one-month trial.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 4 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket