Congestion reported on A1 (M) between Welwyn and Stevenage northbound
Motorists using the AM (1) are being warned they could face delays on Tuesday evening. Heavy traffic is causing congestion northbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 7 with the Novotel at Stevenage. There is also very slow moving traffic northbo
Motorists using the AM (1) are being warned they could face delays on Tuesday evening.
Heavy traffic is causing congestion northbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 7 with the Novotel at Stevenage.
There is also very slow moving traffic northbound between junction 3 with St Albans and junction 4 with Hertford.
On the A1 at Roxton there is heavy traffic northbound at the Black Cat roundabout.
You may also want to watch:
Also expect delays on the M25 where there is queuing traffic clockwise between junction 22 at St Albans and junction 23 with the A1 (M) following an earlier accident.
There are also reports of heavy traffic and delays clockwise on the Berkshire stretch of the motorway between junction 12 with the M4 and junction 17 with the A412 at Maple Cross.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 3 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 6 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 9 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'
On the M1 in Hertfordshire there is very slow moving traffic northbound between junction 8 with Hemel Hempstead and junction 11 at Dunstable in the roadworks area. Also expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick.
Motorists are also being warned of possible congestion on the M11 at junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 for Saffron Walden through the roadworks area where one lane has been closed in both directions.