Concerns grow for woman who went missing from Stevenage’s Lister Hospital this morning
- Credit: Archant
Concerns are growing for a woman who was last seen walking out of Lister Hospital in Stevenage during the early hours of this morning.
Anne Mountford was last seen walking out of the hospital in Coreys Mills Lane towards Hitchin Road at 4.50am.
The 45-year-old is described as white, of medium build and with short bob-style dark greyish hair. She was wearing a navy white and blue jacket, grey trousers and trainers.
She is also believed to be carrying a black sports bag.
Police think Anne may be in Stevenage but she has links to Cheshunt and Watford and could be travelling to either of these locations.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Herts police on 101.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 4 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 5 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 9 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 10 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?