Concerns grow for man missing from Letchworth since yesterday
- Credit: Archant
Concerns are growing for the welfare of a 37-year-old man from Letchworth who has been missing since yesterday afternoon – and police have now appealed for help finding him.
John Woodbine, 37, was last seen in Letchworth between 4.30pm and 4.45pm yesterday.
He is described as a stocky white man, 6ft 3in tall, with ginger hair. He was last seen wearing a maroon-and-blue Jack Jones top, blue Adidas tracksuit trousers and blue Nike trainers.
Police say he has links to Letchworth, Flamstead, Hitchin and Bedford, and that it is believed he may be in the Luton area.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for John’s welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen John or has information on his whereabouts should call police on 101, quoting ISR 803 of April 19.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 7 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Halloween trail set for Letchworth this half term