Comet Christmas card competition winner chosen
The Comet, in conjunction with Card Couture and Hot Off The Press, can now announce the winner of our Design a Christmas Card competition 2012.
Emily Howarth, aged seven from Stevenage, has been crowned the winner of the competition.
Emily, who attends Martins Wood Primary School in Stevenage. designed a festive, traditional Christmas tree decorated with gems and stars.
The Comet wishes to thank everyone who took the time to enter the competition.
Emily will now have her design turned into a pack of quality Christmas cards.
You may also want to watch:
The cards will also be featured on the Card Couture website www.card-courture.co.uk for people to purchase.
All other entries can order their Christmas cards direct through Card Couture.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 5 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go