Come along to Stevenage Day and see everything town has to offer
- Credit: Archant
People are being urged to make the most of Stevenage Day tomorrow and see everything the town has to offer.
The event is being run by Stevenage Borough Council and will feature live music across two stages and an arena.
The day will also include hundreds of community groups, charities and businesses showing all the work they do in the town.
Lots of locally made produce will be on offer including bread and cakes and there will be a petting zoo for children.
Councillor Richard Henry, who is responsible for children, young people and leisure at the borough council, said: “With so much to do for the whole family, make sure you come along for one of the county’s biggest free events.”
You may also want to watch:
The day is taking place at King George V Playing Fields from 11.30am onwards.
Free car parking is available at The Forum, Southgate, Marshgate and St George’s Way multi-storey car parks.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 10 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
For more call 01438 242206.