Collins signs pro deal at Boro
Young striker rewarded with contract
STRIKER Tom Collins has become the second member of Boro’s youth academy to sign a professional contract with the club.
Collins has impressed playing for both the youth and reserve team as well as training with the first team and that proved enough for the club to offer him a short term deal.
“I’m delighted that I’ve been offered this contract, I just need to push on now,” Collins told the club’s official website.
“I’ve enjoyed the time that I’ve spent at the club already so I’m very pleased that I can carry on playing here.
You may also want to watch:
“I really want to break into the first team in the future so I’m going to keep working hard until I achieve that goal.”
Collins joins Michael Thalassitis in signing a professional deal with the club.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction