Classic Bike Show Comes to Knebworth
THE ninth International Classic Bike Show will be held at Knebworth House and Park on Sunday. The show is a gathering of club members and private enthusiasts, and includes trade and bike jumble stands. Visitors can buy parts for their classic bikes and ha
THE ninth International Classic Bike Show will be held at Knebworth House and Park on Sunday.
The show is a gathering of club members and private enthusiasts, and includes trade and bike jumble stands.
Visitors can buy parts for their classic bikes and have a chance to see many fully restored bikes on display.
Several local and national clubs will be mounting displays at the event, including the AJS and Matchless Owners' Club, Stevenage and District Motorcycle Club and The Busy Bees.
You may also want to watch:
The 150 club machines and some 400 privately owned bikes will be judged in categories for pre 1950's, 1950's, 1960's, 1970's and 1980's, as well as racing and off-road machines.
There will also be a concourse competition with prizes and trophies in all categories, as well as a Best Club Display award.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 3 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 4 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 5 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 6 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 9 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'
Entrance to the show is included in the park entrance fee, which is �7.50 or free for under fours. A family day ticket for four people is �26. Free parking is available.
For more information, visit www.knebworthhouse.com or www.classicshows.org