Christmas presents stolen in Stevenage car theft
- Credit: Archant
A set of Christmas presents have been stolen from a parked car.
Police are appealing for information and witnesses to come forward after the theft, which occurred sometime between 3pm on December 13 and 10am on December 14 in Hellards Road, Stevenage.
A car was parked in the road when an unknown number of offenders forced open the driver’s door and stole bags of Christmas presents, including toys, from inside.
PCSO Ashley Morgan from the Safer Neighbourhood Team said: “This theft has devastated the victim as they were Christmas presents. I would appeal to anyone who knows of the stolen items’ location, or has been offered them for sale, to contact me straight away.
“I am also appealing to anyone who may have been in the area at the time and saw someone or something suspicious to come forward. I would also remind people to follow all possible precautions to avoid becoming a victim of this type of crime, particularly at this time of year.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact PCSO Morgan via police non-emergency number 101 or by calling Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 2 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 3 Farmhouse owners disgusted by 'abhorrent' solar panels plan
- 4 COVID-19 cases plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 5 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
- 6 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 7 Football coach jailed again for indecent assault of boys
- 8 Teenagers demand drugs and punch paramedic during attempted robbery
- 9 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 10 Joy for residents as appeal for four-storey apartment block dismissed