Siblings, 8 and 10, set to release Christmas charity song ‘Let’s Come Together’
Two Hitchin siblings have created a Christmas single with the help of a producer friend, in the hope of raising money for a local charity.
Harry and Olivia, aged 10 and eight, have written and performed Let’s Come Together, reflecting on 2020 from children’s perspective.
Dad Jay said: “My son said he wanted to write a song all about 2020.
“We are very proud. It has brought a smile to everyone who has heard it.
“It’s a feel good song about everyone coming together for Christmas.”
A family friend, Nick Atkinson, who has worked with the likes of Lewis Capaldi and Jesy Neslon, helped the family bring the track together.
The song is set to be released formally on December 11.
- 1 Confirmation that Stevenage Five Guys restaurant is coming soon
- 2 Appeal to sign petition over future of ancient woodland in Stevenage
- 3 How many people in Stevenage were fined for breaking COVID-19 laws?
- 4 SG1 regeneration officially under way as holding direction is lifted
- 5 Man sentenced for smashing garage window, assault and drugs offences
- 6 New stewards employed to crack down on breaches of COVID-19 regulations
- 7 Hitchin schoolboy Alex Kirk signs professional deal with Arsenal
- 8 'Incredible community spirit' pays for boy's medical chest brace after shock diagnosis
- 9 Do you have memories of Stevenage's Bowes Lyon skate park for history book?
- 10 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
Jay continued: “We have made a promo video so people have an idea of what it will sound like.”
The full song will be released on Vevo and iTunes on December 11.