Chance to sign up for the Knebworth Jog at the event
IF you have yet to sign up for this year s Knebworth Jog in aid of the British Heart Foundation (BHF), you can still do so on the day. The event at Knebworth Park on Sunday has already attracted almost 700 participants and, with pre-registration now close
IF you have yet to sign up for this year's Knebworth Jog in aid of the British Heart Foundation (BHF), you can still do so on the day.
The event at Knebworth Park on Sunday has already attracted almost 700 participants and, with pre-registration now closed, it is hoped the numbers will swell to over 1,000 on the day.
People can run, jog or walk the 5km multi-terrain course once or twice.
Event organiser Melanie Blackman said: "Although our pre-registration is now closed, we are still encouraging as many people as possible to come along and sign up on the day to take part.
You may also want to watch:
"We have also teamed up with the Stevenage BHF shop, whose staff will be there to take any unwanted items you were thinking of taking to the charity shop but hadn't got round to it yet.
"We are very excited about the event and can't wait to see you all there."
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 5 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
On-the-day registration and entertainment will start from 9.30am, followed by a group warm-up at 10.45am, with the jog starting at 11am.
On-the-day entry is �15 for adults and �5 for children.
The BHF is urgently appealing to participants to raise as much money as they can as the entry fee purely goes towards the cost of running the event safely. Those who register on Sunday may choose to make a donation to the charity instead.
For more information, call the events team on 0808 100 2109.
For more information about the BHF, visit www.bhf.org.uk