Chance to relive popular sitcom when FriendsFest comes to Knebworth House
- Credit: Archant
Ever fancied grabbing a coffee at Central Perk or cosying up on Rachel and Monica’s sofa? Well soon you will be able to when FriendsFest comes to Knebworth House.
Iconic sets from the smash hit TV show Friends, including Monica and Rachel’s apartment, will be recreated and fans will have the chance to the make their own titles sequence.
There will be the chance to visit Central Perk, and relive quirky scenes in Monica’s Moon Dance Diner, Vegas Chapel of Love and at an 80s silent disco.
Martha Lytton Cobbold of Knebworth House said: “We are delighted to welcome a new event FriendsFest to Knebworth Park.
“Friends is such an iconic programme with a huge worldwide following, we are sure it will be popular.
“There will be more announcements about the show later this week, so keep an eye on the Knebworth House website and follow us on Twitter @KnebworthHouse for more information.”
FriendsFest will be visiting Knebworth House between September 21 and 25. You can sign up for pre-sale tickets before midnight, tonight at friendsfest.co.uk.
General on sale opens on Friday. Tickets are priced at £24 each, which includes booking fees.
- 1 Weston fraudster given jail time after scamming council out of £700,000
- 2 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 3 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 4 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 5 Stevenage school in 'area of huge deprivation' wins national award
- 6 Decision on controversial Lord Lister application deferred
- 7 Hitchin Lavender named the most Instagrammed floral location in UK
- 8 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 9 Programme of one-off summer workshops at The Settlement
- 10 Permanent parking loss if outdoor seating plans approved
Cat Lennon, who works in Stevenage, went to last year’s event in London and said: “It was a really good day. It was great to see memorabilia from the real set, like the wedding invites, the white dog and Science Boy.
“I’d really recommend it to people thinking about going. It was great to reminisce about the show, it’s my favourite TV programme of all time.”