Letchworth healthy living centre set for new season in 35th year
- Credit: Archant
A new term is set to begin at the Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living, which will bring even more classes and workshops – after introducing 80 new sessions in January.
The centre is kicking off its summer season following the Easter break with a new session – Introduction to Sound for Wellbeing.
The six-week experimental sessions will involve singing bowls, percussion, gongs and voice, which will explore how sound can be part of a meditation practice.
Another new addition under the centre’s Department for Mindfulness is a three-day programme on Finding Peace in a Frantic World.
Director Roberta Meldrum said: “We are really excited at this new term’s programme, which includes over 20 short workshops held at weekends for people who are not able to commit to a weekly class.
You may also want to watch:
”We delivered 6,600 sessions last year, and this year we are celebrating 35 years since opening the centre.”
The new term begins from April 23. For more information on classes and workshops, go to www.letchworthcentre.org.
- 1 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 2 Police hunt wanted man in connection with assault and harassment
- 3 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 4 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 7 Aerial acrobatics show to be performed in the heart of Stevenage town centre
- 8 Fraudster to repay victim £87k more than decade after conviction
- 9 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 10 Primary school's Early Years team achieves award for quality standards