Celebrations are in order at Baldock Day and Pirton Summer Fair
- Credit: Archant
Celebrations are in order at two community events in Baldock and Pirton.
Baldock Day 2014 takes place in High Street today with a farmers market, live music, food stalls, inflatables, an obstacle course, as well as zumba and karate demonstrations for visitors to enjoy.
Baldock Town Partnership Chair James Lunnon said: “This is one of the town’s showcase events and this year’s event promises to be bigger than ever.”
While the Pirton Summer Fair is being held today.
Organisers have announced the return of community games and a flypast for the event, which takes place at the Pirton Recreation Ground.
You may also want to watch:
There will be also be stalls, live music and a barbeque.
Gates open at 12.15pm ahead of the official opening at 1pm. Entry is £2 for adults and free for children.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 6 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 7 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision