CCTV images released after theft at Stevenage’s Lister Hospital car park
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released today, Monday, following a theft of a mobile phone at a hospital car park.
The images – of a man and a woman police would like to speak to – follow a theft at Lister Hospital in Stevenage on June 5.
A woman in her 40s had left her mobile and some paperwork on top of the parking machine while paying and forgot to pick them up afterwards.
A man then removed the phone from the machine, leaving the paperwork behind, and showed it to a woman who was accompanying him. They left the hospital in Coreys Mill Lane with the mobile.
Det Con Karen Dewar, who is investigating, said: “We would like to speak to the man and woman pictured as they may have witnessed the incident or have information that can assist our investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call police on non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 6 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 10 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain