CCTV: Images released after pensioner has money stolen at Hitchin bank
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released of two men after a woman in her 80s had money stolen from her bank account.
The theft happened at Lloyds Bank in Bancroft, Hitchin, on October 22, when the pensioner was withdrawing money from a cash machine.
While using the machine inside the bank, she became aware of people waiting behind her and hurried to finish. As a result she walked away from the machine and accidentally left her card behind.
Two men then took the card and went outside the bank and used another ATM to withdraw cash. They then left the area in an unknown direction.
Police would like to speak with the men pictured in connection with the theft.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the men should contact PC Puneet Netar via the Hertfordshire Constabulary non-emergency number, quoting crime reference G1/14/2644.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 4 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 5 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 6 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 9 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit