CCTV images released after distraction burglary in Hitchin shop
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released by police after a distraction burglary in a shop.
A group of men entered Acuchina, a shop that stocks Chinese medicines in Hitchin High Street, between 3.15pm and 3.18pm on Saturday, November 30.
While one man distracted a member of staff, another removed an iPhone 5S from a drawer at the front of the shop. The men have then left the store in the direction of Bancroft.
Investigating officer Pc Puneet Netar said: “I would like to speak to the men pictured in the CCTV images as they may have witnessed the incident or may have some information which could help the investigation.
“It is believed these men may have entered several other stores on the High Street so someone else may have seen them. If anyone recognises the men pictured, or if you recognise yourself, please get in contact as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Netar on the non-emergency number 101 citing crime reference number G1/13/2702. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 5 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 6 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 7 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 8 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 9 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit