CCTV: Crimewatch appeal for couple related to murdered Stevenage man wanted by police
- Credit: Archant
CCTV footage has been released by police following a wanted appeal for a couple related to a murdered 21-year-old man.
Detectives investigating the murder of Thomas Ward, who was shot in the chest at a caravan site in Dyes Lane, Stevenage, on April 23 have released footage of 32-year-old John Boy Ward and his wife 21-year-old Joleen Josie Ward after they were shown on last night’s Crimewatch.
The footage shows clips of vehicles officers would like information about.
John Boy Ward, who is the second cousin of Thomas, is wanted on suspicion of conspiracy to murder. Joleen Josie Ward, who is pregnant, is wanted on suspicion of assisting an offender. Both lived at Clarkson Court in Hatfield.
Thomas died after three men attacked his caravan. As Thomas came out of the caravan he was shot in the chest.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact the incident room on 01707 355666.
A reward of up to £5,000 is being offered by Crimestoppers for information as part of the investigation. The reward will be given to anyone who provides the independent charity with information leading to the arrest and conviction of any person or persons linked to the incident. You can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Council criticised for 'shoddy' underpass paint job
- 3 A505 driver escapes without serious injury after head-on crash
- 4 Arrest made and 350 cannabis plants seized after raid in Letchworth
- 5 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 6 Glimpses of the past: Exploring Hitchin from 1910 - 1950
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 9 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 10 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?