CCTV appeal after thefts from vehicles and sheds
- Credit: Archant
A series of thefts from motor vehicles and sheds in North Herts villages are being investigated by police – and today they have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to.
Incidents were reported in Kelshall and Sandon – and over in Brickendon, Epping Green and Little Berkhamsted in the East Herts district.
Officers believe the man pictured may have information about the thefts.
PC Mark Ellwood, from the North Herts Safer Neighbourhood Team, said: “I would urge anyone who recognises this man or has any information they think may assist our investigation to please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
“Now that we have reached the winter months, I encourage residents to reassess the security of their sheds and outbuildings, as well as following our vehicle crime prevention advice online.”
You may also want to watch:
Call 101 if you have information, quoting 41/84082/20.
- 1 Staff member left shaken after attempted armed robbery at village store
- 2 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 3 Body found in search for missing woman
- 4 'Staff working in schools are terrified' - headteacher pleads for COVID-19 vaccine
- 5 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 6 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 8 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 9 'Incredible response' to music festival's line-up announcement
- 10 I love it when a plan comes together: Alex Revell happy with Stevenage's resurgence