CCTV appeal after money stolen from Hitchin town centre pub
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released of a man the police would like to talk to following a theft from a pub in Hitchin.
At about 10.15am on Tuesday, November 10, a man entered the Rose and Crown pub in Market Place via a side door, went behind the bar and stole hundreds of pounds.
Police are linking this to a theft that occurred at the Green Man pub in Market Hill, Royston, on September 26.
That incident involved a man who entered the pub at about 1.40pm and went up into the flat within the pub. He took some money from the lounge before leaving.
Police want to speak to the man pictured as he may have information that could assist assist their investigation. Anyone who can help to identify the man pictured is asked to contact Det Con Nigel Humphrey via the police non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference number G1/15/2783.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or through their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn