CBeebies’ Sid Sloane joins Biggleswade babyballet session
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
A children’s dance group in Biggleswade received a special visit from one of CBeebies’ most popular presenters on Tuesday.
Sid Sloane, host of Let’s Play, visited babyballet as part of Children’s Activities Week – a new national charity event organised by the Children’s Activities Association that celebrates clubs and classes across the country.
The event also raises money for charity Caudwell Children, which supports disabled youngsters.
Lauren Shepherd, who runs the babyballet group, said: “I applied to be part of Children’s activity week and asked to be involved in Sid’s tour to groups around the country. He joined in with one of our typical classes. There was lots of singing, dancing and jumping, he was brilliant.
“It was a lovely class and the children really enjoyed it.”
You may also want to watch:
Sid was delighted to be part of Children’s Activity Week.
He said: “I’m a huge fan of the Children’s Activities Association and their fantastic work to ensure our children’s services meet a quality assured standard.”
To find out more, see childrensactivitiesweek.org.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction