Car thief strikes in Stotfold
BEDS Police are asking residents to report any suspicious activity around parked vehicles after a car was stolen in Stotfold.
A white Vauxhall Astra was stolen when it was parked in Rook Tree Lane, sometime between 9pm on January 2 and 5.40am on January 3.
If you have any information about the theft, call Beds Police on 101 and quote crime reference number JD/229/2012. Alternatively, text 07786200011 or email chc@Bedfordshire.pnn.Police.uk
You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org
A spokesman for Beds Police said: “The safest place to park your vehicle is in a garage - if you have a garage, please use it.
“Park your vehicle in a well lit area.
“Always check that it is correctly locked and all valuables are removed before leaving the vehicle.”
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 6 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage
- 9 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 10 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash